Internal Sales Clerk
Internal Sales ClerkLocation:
Global Edge is an international firm specializing in project staffing for the Energy sector, with a presence in Mozambique since 2014. We are the game changers and multi-award-winning agency in the global staffing arena, redefining what excellence means in recruitment.
Our client is an International Shipping line is looking to appoint a successful Internal Sales Clerk to based in Maputo.Responsibilities:
• Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective and existing customers and secure target accounts which includes reaching out to customer leads through cold calling, meeting directly with customers, etc.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business-client relationships to ensure future sales.
• Provide support in ensuring sales targets agreed upon and outcomes are achieved within schedule.
• Support supervisor in performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Support supervisor in compilation of relevant sales plans and reports to be submitted to management including aspects such as customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
• Perform related administrative tasks including management of and updating relevant company database/system, filing of relevant documents, ensuring booking order confirmations are handed over to relevant department(s); etc.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Liaise and conduct follow ups with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective discharge of their duties.
• Perform ad hoc duties/ tasks as directed by superior(s).Qualifications:
• High school diploma.
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/ or related discipline is an added advantage.
• Minimum two years’ proven experience in a similar role and experience in the maritime and/or shipping industry is a plus.
• A flair for customer service attitude is essential.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Proficient in Portuguese and English.