Safety Operations Manager
Global Edge is an international staffing firm connecting projects worldwide with the industry’s most talented project professionals. We work with high level technical and commercial personnel across multiple industries including Oil and Gas, Energy, Renewables, Infrastructure, Automotive and Motorsports, IT, Marine, Mining, and more. With offices strategically located worldwide, Global Edge is known for the highest level of delivery for our clients and contractors.
- Safety Operations Manager – Residential Role - Expat
- Maputo Mozambique
- LNG Mega Project
- Ensures that Client HSE policy and Referential is adhere to by the Project contractors
- Where relevant, develop or revise project HSE procedures to ensure alignment with Group referential.
- Promotes HSE initiatives and awareness to build an integrated safety culture
- Ensure with Site HSE manager that Safety tools and initiatives (Golden rules, Stop card, Zero fatality program, safety contract owner program, perfect driver etc…) are adequately implemented on Site
- Ensure the dissemination of safety information and feed back across the project team.
- Organize weekly meetings with respective site HSE manager and share incident at affiliate HSE weekly meeting.
- Participate in management of contractors (to define HSE requirements for CFT process, to evaluate HSE MS during CFT, involve in the preparation of the bridging documents, pre-mobilization HSE inspection, and organized contractor HSE audits, etc.).
- Organize or conduct HSE inspections and audits to contractors and follow up implementation of recommendation.
- Oversees Site in Contractor HSE management (bridging documents review, follow up contractors' emergency preparedness, perform contractors' audits, trainings, etc..).
- Organized HSE contractors Forum (quarterly)
- Education: Degree in any of HSE subjects of in Engineering
- Professional experience: more than 10 years in an operational role in the oil and gas industry.
- Technical competencies: Technical knowledge of safety, health and environment management, applicable regulations. Good knowledge of oil and gas industry codes and international HSE standard and legislation.
Global Edge Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Global Edge Group, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.